ONLY AVAILABILITY FOR ONLINE INDIVIDUAL CLIENTS AT PRESENT
Chronic Fatigue ( and related chronic illnesss such as CFS/ME/FM/PVFS)
After recovering from 10 years of dealing with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Kira is passionate to empower people towards wellness, be it that they are in the early stages of burn out, fatigue, post viral chronic symptoms or chronic illness across the board.
20% of the worlds population are more highly attuned to their environments and other peoples emotions than the remaining 80%. Kira delivers informative seminars on this cutting edge research.
Kira offers online counselling, also known as E Therapy or online therapy, through a safe and confidential internet platform called Zoom. This allows me to work with clients who are based outside of the Bay of Plenty.
I cannot speak highly enough of Kira and the work she does. She is always professional and supportive and knows how to provide the right guidance to help you move forward. The counselling she provided me was brilliant. I would highly recommend her."