ONLY AVAILABILITY FOR ONLINE INDIVIDUAL CLIENTS AT PRESENT
Compelling groundbreaking scientific evidence indicates that around 20% of the worlds population are more highly attuned to their environments and other peoples emotions than the remaining 80%. This type of inherent tendency, also know as the 'high sensitvity', tends to get erroneously labeled as overly 'sensitive/emotional', 'shy', or 'introverted'. Being a minority, in a society where extroversion, driven-ness and stimulation is highly valued, never before has it been so necessary for highly sensitive people to understand that their trait is a gift, not a curse. This begins with an acceptance of who they are (rather than putting on a mask to please others) and creating a lifestyle that is a true and right fit them.
Some characteristics of high sensitivity:
Understanding your own unique flavour of sensitivity enables you to honour your innate gifts and talents so you can learn to truly value yourself. It also empowers you to create a life that best suits your needs so you can flourish and share the best of yourself with others and the world around you. It you suspect you are highly sensitive and want to learn more about this, please contact me.